Boilers are one of the most important appliances in a Long Island home. A fully functional boiler keeps you warm and toasty during the winter and gives you access to hot water. Can you imagine how inconvenient it would be if your boiler malfunctions?
The HVAC technicians at Long Island Service are dedicated to providing fast, efficient and accurate boiler repair services in Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Whether you need minor or major repairs, our technicians are licensed and trained to handle all your HVAC needs.
Here are some of the most common boiler issues you need to watch out for:
- If water is leaking from the pressure release valve, the deposits from the water 2cause the valve to malfunction.
- A closed boiler room without enough ventilation causes your boiler to draw the oxygen to support combustion from the air circulating in the room.
- Insufficient ventilation also causes the atmospheric temperature to drop and stops carbon monoxide from venting through. Carbon monoxide buildup can be very dangerous since too much of it can potentially cause an explosion.
Other reasons your boiler might need to be repaired include the following:
- Faulty valves
- Broken pumps
- Low water level
- Clogs in the delivery lines
- Damaged electrical system
- Mineral deposits in the tank
- Fuel doesn’t reach the heating source
If your boiler is experiencing any of the problems mentioned above, don’t delay; call in the experts immediately to avoid further damage.
Long Island Service’s Comprehensive Repair Service
After you’ve scheduled your appointment, our technicians will go over to your house and thoroughly inspect your boiler system. We make it a point to repair your heating system on the day we visit your house, which is why we keep our vehicles fully stocked with supplies.
Once our technicians will determine the source of the problem and thoroughly explain the situation to you. We will then provide you with the most cost-effective solution for your problem and make the necessary repairs to correct the issue.
At Long Island Service, we value honesty and transparency. You’ll know the exact cost of your boiler repair before we start working on your heating system. There are no hidden fees or costs after the repair!
Our comprehensive boiler repair service includes the following:
- Fix problems with radiators
- Fix frozen lines
- Replace sensor failures
- Replace damaged pilot lights
- Repair expansion tank issues
- Repair malfunctioning valves
- Repair any leakage
- Flush blocked or clogged lines
- Perform boiler flush to clear any buildup
Schedule Your Boiler Repair and Maintenance Today!
At Long Island Service, we offer a complete and comprehensive system inspection for your boiler, as well as high-quality repair services. We make sure that your newly repaired boiler is safe, comfortable, and efficient.
It’s our guarantee that our expert technicians are able to repair your unit in a timely manner. We will walk you through every step so you’d understand the type of work needed. To know more about Long Island Service and the services we offer, don’t hesitate to give us a call or reach out to us online. We’d love to hear from you!