When repairing your boiler isn’t an option anymore, it’s time to consider a boiler replacement. Long Island Service offers comprehensive boiler services – from boiler installation, maintenance, cleaning, and replacement. We offer all of our services to homeowners across Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and its surrounding cities.
Not only do we provide you with stellar boiler services, but we also provide outstanding customer service because we believe that our clients deserve nothing but the best. Our services come with the best warranties available, ensuring that your boiler system will run efficiently all year round.
Not sure when to replace your boiler? Here are some of the signs you need to watch out for:
- Frequent repairs on your boiler
- Your boiler is more than 10 to 15 years old
- Repairs are not possible anymore
- Your boiler doesn’t heat your home/keep you comfortable
- The cost of boiler repairs is greater than buying a new one
- Your utility bills are unusually high
If you want to replace your existing boiler, Long Island Service’s technicians are trained and equipped to get the job done as quickly possible. Our technicians will help you determine the right type of boiler tailored to your preferences and budget. When you think it’s time to replace your boiler, Long Island Service can help.
Replace Your Boiler with an Energy-Efficient Heating System
Many benefits come with replacing your old boiler with a newer, more efficient heating system, such as:
- More Environmentally Friendly: Energy-efficient condensing boilers have lower carbon dioxide emissions. By making the switch, you can prevent more than 1.7 tons of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
- Lower Monthly Electric Bills: High-efficiency boilers equate to lower energy bills. While new boilers are more costly upfront, the amount of money you save on monthly utility bills is greater than the money you spend on a new boiler. So if you want to save money on energy bills, make sure to replace your boiler with an energy-efficient system.
- Energy Efficiency: Energy-efficient condensing boilers is 15% to 30% more efficient than older boilers. Condensing boilers are also more efficient than its newer, non-condensing counterpart. In fact, older boilers have an annual fuel utilization and efficiency (AFUE) of 50%; but newer condensing boilers’ AFUEs can go as high as 98%.
Once you’ve chosen your replacement heating system, our technicians will personally install your boiler in your home. We make it a point to install every heating or cooling system with efficiency and professionalism you deserve. With the boiler services we offer, you and your family will enjoy better indoor comfort and improved energy-efficiency.
Schedule Your Boiler Replacement Appointment Today!
If you live within Long Island, Suffolk County, and Nassau County, make sure to give Long Island Service a call when you’re ready for a boiler replacement service. Our technicians are skilled and trained to tackle different types and brands of heating systems. To know more about our services, don’t hesitate to hit us up via phone call or email.