Gas Burner Service Long Island
Does your gas burner hiss, sputter, or burn yellow flame? This may be an indication that it’s not operating efficiently. Faulty gas burners can emit carbon monoxide, which causes a plethora of health problems, especially to children, pregnant women, and people with chronic diseases. If there are gas leaks on your gas burner, this can could cause a huge fire, since it can trigger an explosion with the slightest spark. Furthermore, if the leak goes unchecked for a long time, gas concentration gets too high, therefore turning your home or office into a toxic environment. At Long Island Service, we offer flexible gas burner service plans for all central heating units, wall units, space heaters, gas log fires, and more. Our services include the following:
- Full service for gas burners
- Annual safety check for your burner
- Upgrade and replace faulty gas burners
- Provide control panels for single and multi-burners
- Installation of associated pipework
- And more!
When you choose Long Island Service,you can rest easy knowing that all of our services are carried out by qualified and skilled technicians.
When Should You Get Your Gas Burner Serviced?
Ideally, you shouldn’t wait until your gas burner breaks down. To keep you and your family safe at all times, experts recommend that all types of gas heaters should be serviced and tested for carbon monoxide spillage at least once every two years. Services are done to make sure your gas burner stays efficient for a long time. If you notice one or more of the following signs, it’s best to have your gas burner checked by a professional:
- Have it checked ASAP if there are signs of trouble.
- It hasn’t been checked or services for two years or more.
- The pilot light ‘pop’ or ‘bangs’ when you light it, or if it suddenly goes out.
- You notice a yellow or sooty flame.
- There are soot stains on your gas burner.
- Signs of heat damage are showing.
- The walls are too hot to touch when the heater is running.
Schedule Your Gas Burner Service Today!
At Long Island Service, we know the importance of having an efficient and working gas burner. If there are any faults or leaks on your gas burner, this can lead to health problems and even an explosion. For this reason, it’s very important to have your gas burner servicing done by a qualified professional. Long Island Service values honesty, integrity, and quality work. Which is why we only hire the best technicians and combustion engineers. If you need to have your gas burner serviced, repaired, or installed, make sure to call Long Island Service and speak with one of our helpful technicians today.