Heating Repairs Suffolk County
Winters in Suffolk County is freezing cold, so homeowners rely on their heating systems to keep them warm and comfortable during colder months. But after being inactive throughout the summer season, your heating system may have become a little rusty.
If you think your heating system needs a tune-up after months of inactivity, Long Island Service can help. Our company is dedicated to providing high-quality heating repair services within our service area: Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Huntington, South Hampton, Freeport, Valley Stream, Riverhead, Glen Cove, Rockville Center, Garden City, and East Hampton.
When Should You Repair Your Heating System?
When your heating system is not as efficient as it used to be, it’s best to have it checked by licensed professionals. If you notice the following signs on your heating system, make sure to contact Long Island Service ASAP to avoid further damage.
- Cool Air Coming Out of the Vents: If cool air is blowing through the vents, this is a clear sign that something is wrong with your heater. Before calling the experts, check the thermostat first to make sure it isn’t on fan. If you aren’t sure, it’s better to call in the experts.
- Bad Air Quality: Your heating system can accumulate dust and debris during months of inactivity. These contaminants can damage the components of your heating system, so make sure to have your heater cleaned regularly to get rid of dirt and grime.
- Weird Noises: Heaters often operate with minimal noise, but it shouldn’t be disturbing. If you hear loud noises from your heater, it may be due to broken components and sediment buildup.
- Parts of Home Remain Cold: Another indication of heater malfunction is if some parts of your home remain cold despite turning on the heat. Regular maintenance is necessary to prevent potential issues that could damage your heater.
- Unusually High Utility Bills: While monthly bills normally fluctuate from time to time, the change shouldn’t be significant. The drastic increase in your electricity bills may be a sign of heater damage. By calling Long Island Service, our technicians can help solve the problem so you won’t have to continue paying extra!
Complete Repair Services for Your Heating System
Long Island Service provides high-quality heating repair services. When it comes to dealing with your HVAC units, you can definitely count on Long Island Service for fast and efficient repairs. Whether you need major or minor repairs, our licensed and highly trained technicians can get the job done in no time.
Our technicians can repair the following heating systems:
- Gas or Oil Furnaces
- Central Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Baseboard Heaters
- Electric Furnaces
- And more!
Schedule Your Heating Repairs Today!
Long Island Service values your comfort and it’s our mission to keep you and your family nice and warm during winter. Aside from heating repairs, we also offer other HVAC services, such as installation, replacement, maintenance, and service. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule your heating repair appointment today!