Hempstead Leak Repair
Every home has an intricate plumbing system that’s responsible for providing clean water. If there’s a problem with your home’s indoor plumbing, you may not be able to take showers, do laundry, use the toilet, or wash the dishes. When this happens, make sure to have it checked by a reputable plumbing company to prevent further damage.
Long Island Service offers the best leak repair service in Hempstead and its surrounding cities. Our team of expert technicians is licensed and trained to tackle your plumbing needs with efficiency.
5 Most Common Signs of Leakage
Long Island Service is committed to keeping your plumbing system in tip-top shape. If you notice one or more of the following signs, it’s best to call Long Island Service ASAP to prevent further damage.
- Foul Odor: Foul odors may be a sign of leakage. If water sits for too long, it’s going to smell. Before calling the experts, you can try cleaning the area where it smells. If the odor doesn’t go away, it’s time to consult a professional.
- Wall Damage: Your home’s plumbing system is usually located behind the walls. If there is a leak, it can seep through the walls, causing it to weaken.
- Damaged Floors and Ceiling: If you notice sagging, bubbling, or warped ceiling and floors, this may have something to do with a leaking pipe.
- Increased Water Bills: It’s normal for water bills to fluctuate every month, but if there’s a sudden surge, this can be a problem. Broken pipes can be the cause of your water bill increase. Call Long Island Service to help fix this problem.
- Mildew and Mold: Mold and mildew love moist areas. If there’s a leak in your pipes, the water pools on your floors or walls, which is the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew. Don’t jeopardize your family’s health! Call Long Island Service ASAP.
Long Island Service Provides Fast and Efficient Leak Repair Services
At Long Island Service, our technicians will identify the origin of the leak, assess the situation, and suggest the best solutions for your problem. With the number of plumbing companies claiming to be the best, finding the right plumber for your plumbing system can be overwhelming.
Long Island Service caters to residential and commercial plumbing needs. We stand behind our services because we go the extra mile to make sure you’ll get more than what you paid for.
Schedule Your Leak Repair Appointment Today!
We understand that our clients are busy, so we make it a point to detect and solve your plumbing problems in a timely manner. Our helpful technicians will walk you through the entire process. We make sure that our clients will receive quality repairs and outstanding customer service.
If you live within our service area – Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Huntington, South Hampton, Freeport, Valley Stream, Riverhead, Glen Cove, Rockville Center, Garden City, and East Hampton – give Long Island Service a call and schedule your leak repair service today!