Looking for a reputable water heater installation in Long Island? Long Island Service has got you covered! We know how important water heaters are to every Long Island home, so we make it a point to provide nothing but the best HVAC services.
We offer top-notch water heater installation for homeowners throughout our service area. With years of experience up our sleeves, our technicians are licensed and they are highly capable of installing different types of heating systems. At Long Island Service, we stand behind the quality of the work we put into our HVAC services.
Different Types of Heaters We Can Install
Whether you want to upgrade your old heating system or install a newly bought, energy efficient heater, Long Island Service guarantees that our heater installations are carried out with care and efficiency. We don’t like to waste your time, so we make sure that your heater installation is perfect the first time around.
All of our technicians are trained and equipped to install almost every type of heating systems, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Traditional Tank Water Heaters: This type of heaters depends on gas, oil, or electricity to heat water and then store it in the tank. Traditional tank water heaters are one of the most populist options since they’re cost-effective and easy to install than other types of heaters.
- Solar Water Heaters: If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly heater, solar water heaters are the perfect option. The solar panels installed on the roof absorb warmth, and therefore, heating the water. Solar heaters can be expensive to install, but you’ll save on energy bills in the long run.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Instead of storing warm water in a tank, tankless heaters use electricity or gas to warm water on demand. This type of heater lasts long and are energy efficient.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: This type of tank uses electricity to warm water in the tank. Like solar heat waters, heat pump water heaters are environment-friendly and energy-efficient.
- Indirect Water Heaters: With indirect water heaters, cool water is initially stored in the tank. If you want to hot water, the coils next to the tank will heat up and warm the water.
Don’t know which type of heater works best? Long Island Service’s expert technicians can help! Our knowledgeable HVAC contractors can help you find the best heating system for you and your family. We will assess your current situation and recommend heating systems tailored to your comfort, needs, and budget.
Schedule Your Hot Water Heater Installation Today!
At Long Island Service, we are committed to providing the outstanding workmanship and stellar customer service to all of our customers. Our customers always come first, so it’s our goal to meet all your HVAC and plumbing needs in a timely and efficient manner. We also offer a free estimate on your plumbing repairs so you’ll know what to expect. Don’t hesitate to contact Long Island Service and schedule your water heater installation today!