Faulty air conditioning units in the middle of hot and humid weather is the last thing Huntington residents want. If your AC is not functioning the way it used to, this may be an indication of a system failure. When this happens, it’s best to have it checked by reliable HVAC professionals. Repairs and maintenance are necessary to keep your air conditioning system efficient throughout the year.
Long Island Service is committed to providing fast and effective AC repair services. All of our technicians have the skills and credentials needed to repair, tune, install, and clean different types of AC units. Your comfort is our responsibility. At Long Island Service, we ensure that your air conditioning unit stays reliable and efficient for years to come.
6 Most Common Air Conditioning Problems
Whether you need to replace your AC’s thermostat or repair duct leaks, Long Island Service can do the job in no time. If you notice one or more of the following problems on your AC, make sure to contact Long Island Service to prevent further damage. Here are some of the most common AC problems we can fix:
- Broken Electronic Controls: Broken electric control, fan controls, and capacitors are one of the most common reasons for AC malfunctions.
- Drainage Issues: Drainage problems can greatly affect your AC’s performance. Technicians at Long Island Service make sure that your AC’s condensate drains remain unclogged.
- Low Refrigerant: Low or leaking refrigerants can damage your AC’s cooling capacity. At Long Island Service, our expert technicians can quickly determine the cause of the problem and make the necessary repairs to get your AC up and running in no time.
- Leaks and Clogs: If your AC’s ductwork has leaks or clogs, it can reduce air flow. Our technicians will thoroughly check and clean your AC to avoid leaks and clogs. Regular cleaning can also help! Schedule your AC cleaning and maintenance service today!
- Broken Thermostat or Control System: Dead batteries are one of the most common causes of AC problems. At Long Island Service, we conduct tests to ensure that your AC’s thermostat is fully functional.
- Dirty Air Filters: When dirt and dust accumulate in your filters, this can reduce air flow. This means that your room will stay hot and humid despite turning on the AC. Regular cleaning is necessary to ensure that your filters are clean and air flow is not blocked.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Repair Today!
At Long Island Service, we strive to provide the best air conditioning repair services in Huntington and its surrounding cities. Our expert technicians will closely inspect your unit, identify the problem, thoroughly explain the costs, and provide options for you. We are aware that our customers are busy, so we promise to work with you to accommodate your schedule.
If you live within our service area – Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Huntington, South Hampton, Freeport, Valley Stream, Riverhead, Glen Cove, Rockville Center, Garden City, and East Hampton – give Long Island Service a call and schedule your water heater service today!