Can you imagine your life without a toilet? Toilets are a part of our everyday lives — we use it every single day. That said, it’s very important to make sure that your toilet is functioning properly. If you notice problems with your toilet, it’s best to have it checked and repaired by a reputable plumbing company.
Long Island Service offers high-quality toilet repairs for the residents of Huntington and its surrounding cities. Our plumbing professionals are highly trained to repair a variety of toilet issues. With Long Island Service, you can count on us to provide outstanding customer service and exceptional plumbing services.
We know that our customers are busy, so we make sure to work with you to accommodate your schedule. Our plumbers will take the time to explain the entire process, present different options tailored to your needs, and give you a quote for the services you need.
At Long Island Service, our toilet services include the following:
- Toilet Leaks
- Running Toilets
- Unclogging a Toilet
- Part Replacements
- Flushing Repair
5 Most Common Toilet Problems
Long Island Service can handle minor to major toilet repair services. If you notice one or more of the following common toilet problems, contact Long Island Service and schedule an appointment today!
- Clogged Toilet: Non-flushable materials and/or excessive waste are one of the most common causes of clogged toilets. It’s not advisable to flush feminine hygiene products or even the ‘flushable’ wet wipes because these can clog your toilet.
- Partial Flushing: If your toilet doesn’t flush all the way through, there may be a problem with the flapper chain. This can be easily fixed by our plumbers.
- Leaks: Waste leaking from your toilet is not a good sign. This may be due to a damaged wax ring or a cracked fixture.
- Flapper Closing Too Soon: If the flapper closes even before all the water is flushed out, this is a sign of a toilet problem. If not addressed immediately, this can clog your toilet and cause bigger problems.
- Toilet Keeps Running: A leaking flapper valve is usually the cause when your toilet keeps running. You can address this problem ASAP by calling Long Island Service. A leaking flapper valve may be the reason why your toilet keeps on running. You can address this problem immediately by calling Long Island Service.
How to Prevent Your Toilet from Clogging
There are items you shouldn’t flush down the toilet because it’ll cause a number of problems, such as a clog. To prevent your toilet from clogging, here are some of the things you should never flush down the toilet:
- Baby Wipes (even the ‘flushable’ ones)
- Cotton Pads and Q-Tips
- Cat Litter
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Facial Tissues
- Thick Toilet Paper
Schedule Your Toilet Repair Appointment Today!
If your toilet is not functioning properly, Long Island Service is a full-service plumbing company that offers the best plumbing services in Huntington and its surrounding cities. Our plumbers are licensed and trained to repair different types and brands of toilets.
If you live within our service area – Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Huntington, South Hampton, Freeport, Valley Stream, Riverhead, Glen Cove, Rockville Center, Garden City, and East Hampton – give Long Island Service a call and schedule your water heater service today!