People use the toilet every single day; it’s hard to imagine a life without it. But when your toilet overflows or malfunctions, this becomes a huge inconvenience to you and your family. Long Island Service knows the importance of a well-functioning toilet, which is why we are committed to providing comprehensive toilet repair services to all our customers. We make sure that the plumbers we hire have extensive experience in toilet repair and replacement.
Trust Long Island Service for Comprehensive Toilet Repairs
Most homeowners think they can save money by trying to repair their own toiler. However, repairing it yourself can do more harm than good. If your toilet is malfunctioning, make sure to have it checked by licensed plumbers. The plumbers are Long Island Service are licensed and trained to repair different types and brands of toilets.
At Long Island Service, our toilet services include the following:
- Toilet Leaks
- Running Toilets
- Unclogging a Toilet
- Part Replacements
- Flushing Repair
5 Most Common Toilet Repairs
Does your toilet overflow? Do you see rust or corrosion? If you notice any of the following signs, call Long Island Service immediately to prevent further damage. By having a professional handle your toilet repairs, you’ll end up with better results.
- Constant Running: If your toilet is running constantly even when you’re not flushing it, this may be an indication that your toilet is malfunctioning. You can fix the problem by shaking the flapper valve so it closes properly. But if this happens often, you may need to replace your flapper or the entire toilet, depending on the problem. Make sure to have it checked by a plumber so you’d know what to do next.
- Metal Parts are Rusty: Rust and corrosion are common signs of wear and tear. When this happens, you only have to replace the parts affected. If the rust and corrosion have spread, you may have to replace your entire toilet.
- Leakage: If you notice water pooling at the base of your toilet, this can be caused by a leak. More often than not, our plumbers just have to replace the seal to stop the leak. Make sure to have it repaired ASAP since leaking toilets waste more water than a dripping faucet.
- Clogged Toilet: A clogged toilet is one of the most common reasons for toilet repairs. If your toilet is clogging more than once a week, we’ll most likely recommend a replacement.
- Frequent Repairs: Does your toilet need frequent repairs? Do you find yourself replacing different components of your toilet regularly? If so, then it may be more cost-effective to buy a new toilet. When the cost of repairs is greater than purchasing a new toilet, it’s better to purchase a new one instead.
Schedule Your Toiler Repair Appointment Today!
If you notice any of the signs mentioned above, Long Island Service’s plumbing experts are equipped with the tools and training needed to diagnose and repair your plumbing concerns. To know more about the services we offer, don’t hesitate to call or email Long Island Service.