A faulty AC in the middle of the summer heat is the last thing Oyster Bay residents want. If your AC is not working properly, it’s best to have it checked by licensed HVAC professionals. When it comes to your air conditioning system, repairs and maintenance are necessary to ensure maximum efficiency for years to come.
Long Island Service specializes in repairing your air conditioning unit. Our technicians are equipped with the skills needed to repair, tune, install, and clean different types of HVAC units, regardless of the make and model. At Long Island Service, your comfort is our responsibility. We make sure that your AC unit stays efficient throughout the summer season.
6 Most Common Air Conditioning Problems
Your AC is composed of many parts. If a component of your AC malfunctions, this can affect the AC’s efficiency and performance. Whether you need to replace your AC’s thermostat or repair duct leaks, our service technicians can do the job in no time.
If you notice one or more of the following air conditioning problems, please call Long Island Service immediately to avoid further damage.
- Broken Electric/Electronic Controls: One of the most common reasons for AC malfunctions are broken electric connections, fan controls, and capacitors.
- Drainage Issues: If your AC has a problem with drainage, it can definitely affect AC performance. Long Island Service technicians will thoroughly inspect your AC’s condensate drains, making sure they stay unclogged.
- Low Refrigerant: If your AC’s refrigerant is leaking or running low, this can damage your unit’s cooling capacity. Fortunately, our expert technicians can easily determine the cause of the problem, make the necessary repairs, and then recharge your AC.
- Leaks and Clogs in Ductwork: Leaks and clogs in your AC’s ductwork can affect performance. Long Island Service technicians will check and clean or AC to avoid leaks and clogs. Don’t forget to schedule your regular cleaning service with Long Island Service today!
- Damaged Thermostat or Control System: In most cases, dead thermostat batteries are the reason why an AC isn’t running. Our expert technicians can conduct tests to make sure that your AC’s control system is functioning properly.
- Dirty Air Filters: When dirt and dust can accumulate in your AC’s filters, this can reduce your AC’s airflow. Your room will stay hot and humid despite cranking up the AC. Regular cleaning ensures that your air conditioner stays efficient for years to come.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Repair Today!
At Long Island Service, we make sure that our customers get the best HVAC services possible. Our expert technicians will closely inspect your unit, identify the problem, and thoroughly explain the costs and options to you. We will work with you to accommodate your schedule and budget.
If you live within our service area – Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Hempstead, Oyster Bay, Babylon, Huntington, South Hampton, Freeport, Valley Stream, Riverhead, Glen Cove, Rockville Center, Garden City, and East Hampton – give Long Island Service a call and schedule your water heater service today!