If your AC isn’t working as well as it used to, it’s best to have it checked by licensed HVAC technicians. Like any other appliance, repairs and maintenance are necessary to deliver optimal performance. The HVAC technicians at Long Island Service are equipped with the skills needed to repair your air conditioning unit. We specialize in repairing, tuning, installing, and cleaning different types of air conditioning systems.
Your air conditioner is composed of many parts. If a single component in your AC functions, it can affect the efficiency and performance. Whether you need to replace the thermostat or repair leaks in the ducts, Long Island Service can fix various types of HVAC concerns. Our technicians have the skills and licenses to tackle minor to major AC repairs.
6 Most Common Air Conditioning Problems
The Department of Energy lists the most common air conditioning problems most homeowners experience:
- Electric/Electronic Controls: Broken electric connections, capacitors, or fan controls are one of the most common reasons why your AC is malfunctioning.
- Drainage Issues: Drainage issues can greatly affect your AC, causing a system breakdown. Long Island Service’s technicians will thoroughly inspect your AC’s condensate drains to make sure they’re unclogged.
- Low Refrigerant: If your AC’s refrigerant is leaking or running low, this can affect your unit’s cooling capacity. Our technicians can easily identify the cause of the problem, make the necessary repairs, and then recharge your AC.
- Leaks and Clogs in Ductwork: Leaks and clogs in your ductwork can affect your AC’s efficiency. It’s best to have let professionals clean and check your AC regularly to avoid leaks and clogs. Schedule your AC cleaning service with Long Island Service today!
- Damaged Thermostat or Control System: Dead thermostat batteries may be the reason why your AC isn’t running. Our technicians conduct tests to make sure that your AC’s thermostat is working properly.
- Dirty Air Filters: Dirty and dusty air filters can reduce your AC’s airflow. When this happens, the room stays hot and humid despite the AC running.
Depending on the problem, our HVAC technicians may suggest a total AC replacement instead of repairing it. This usually happens when it’s more cost-effective to replace your inefficient AC. Our technicians will happily assess the situation and suggest the best solution for your problem.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Repair Today!
At Long Island Service, we make sure that you get the best service possible. Our technicians will closely inspect your AC, identify the cause of the problem, and explain the costs and options to you. With years of experience up our sleeves, you can rely on us to help you with all of your HVAC needs. When you work with Long Island Service our expert technicians will work with you to accommodate your schedule and budget.
We take your AC needs seriously, so it’s our mission to provide high-quality repairs and outstanding customer service. To schedule an appointment with us, make sure to contact Long Island Service for more information.